Self Storage Management Fees
Facility Management Pricing
There is a one-time setup fee, plus monthly management fees based on the number of units per facility.
Set-up fee includes
- Migrating all of the customer and unit records from the current manual system to the management software system.
- Setting up merchant accounts and other cash management systems
- Creating and ordering any necessary signage.
Additional expenses may include
- Integrated management software (varies depending on the program).
- Boots on the ground 1099 employee.
- Website creation, Pay-Per-Click Marketing and SEO Management.
- Bookkeeping including providing monthly, quarterly and yearly Profit and Loss statements.
- The set-up fee is required before any work begins on the project.
- Our management services are based on a 12 month contract.
- Management service fees are deducted from the facility’s operating account on the 5th of each month.
- We will not agree to any expenses or improvements to the facility on behalf of the owner (except for normal, pre-approved ongoing expenses) without the owner’s express permission.
We’re happy to answer your questions.